2020 PENS National Conference
Registration Steps (please review these directions completely before beginning your conference registration)
1. SIGN IN - To register for this conference you must be signed in. If you are a PENS member and have not logged in please do so above. If you are not a member, or you do not have an account from attending a prior meeting, you may create an account using the "new account" link below. Once you have created your new account you must log out and log back into the system and select the 2020 Conference to begin the registration process. The Register button is on this page.
If you are a current member and need to pay your 2020 membership dues in conjunction with your 2020 conference registration, please Register first. Once you have reached the checkout cart and can see your conference balance due, access your membership account by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the Renew Now button on the resulting page to add your 2020 membership dues to your check out cart. You may then proceed with entering payment information.
2. BEGIN REGISTRATION: Select the "Register Myself" button to begin the registration process.
3. REGISTRATION OPTIONS: Choose the Conference Registration Option that applies to you.
FULL CONFERENCE: If you plan to attend the full conference, please choose the member or non-member registration that applies to you.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP ONLY: Choose the Pre-Conference Workshop option from the Program section which follows the registration process.
SINGLE DAY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION ONLY: If you plan to attend only single days of the conference, please choose the Single Day Attendance registration option and select your individual day from the Program section which follows in the registration process.
4. QUESTIONS: Please indicate if this is your first National Conference and answer conference specific questions regarding your emergency contact and any special needs you may have. Be sure to click "Save Response."
5. PROGRAM SELECTIONS: Under the "Program" area add the pre-conference workshop of your choice, guest registrations, or single day registrations. You MUST also RSVP for your concurrent session selections.
6. CHECK-OUT: After payment is provided a confirmation will be emailed to the address you specify. The link to make your hotel reservations will also be provided.
*** Cancellation Fee: Cancellations and transfers must be requested in writing and postmarked or emailed by April 10, 2020. Refunds will be issued following the conference. A $50 administrative fee will be assessed. Cancellation requests must include the reason for the cancellation. If you transfer your registration to another person, please include a completed registration form for that person with your written request. Requests for cancellation postmarked or emailed after April 10 are not refundable. ***